Tuesday, March 5, 2019

THE KIDS ARE OLDER!!!!!


It's 2019 now!!!! Happy new year!!! The kids are bigger now and it has been 5 whole years sense we last posted. Laura is now 9 and Claire is now 11. This is Laura here who posted this because it is very fun. I have been looking back through old videos of our blog and decided that it was time to start posting again. This is me at the library with my dad typing these very words. 





 I love to go to the YMCA. And guess what? When I was on the bike machine thingy for a split second I was peddling faster than the fastest runner in the world! I was going 28 MPH!!! Here is a picture of me at the YMCA! At the YMCA I did the treadmill and set it to 10 MPH and it turns out I am NOT that fast so I need to improve my speed. I also did that rowboat thing with the water and trust me I was sweating like crazy. I saw a rock wall but you know what? It was CLOSED! DON! DON! DON! So sadly I didn't do the rock wall. But I still had fun!
 




No comments: